At Boroondara Preschool we are committed to provide a safe environment that protects children and supports families.
We promote cultural safety within our diverse community which includes:
* Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander children and families
* Children and Families from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
* Children and Families with a disability
* Safety of trans and gender diverse children and their families in ECEC settings
* Ensuring that LGBTIQ+ children and families feel included
We will always act in the best interests of the child, valuing and respecting their voices and providing an environment that has a zero tolerance to child abuse.
Review Date – August 2023